Monday, November 12, 2012

You Stole This, Too.


I’m lost in a dream,
And nothing is what it seems.
Searching my head,
For the words that you said.

How could this be happening to me?
I'm lying when I say, "Trust me"
I can't believe this is true,
Trust hurts.

My body aches from mistakes,
Betrayed by lust.
We lied to each other so much,

That in nothing we trust.

If there’s a new way, I’ll be the first in line…

Tears filled my eyes, as we said our last good-bye’s.

“I’ll never forget you”

These are the last words,
I'll ever speak.
And they'll set me free.

5 comments:

  1. I'm lying when I say, "Trust me" loved this line. This whole post is unreal and I like the last part too "These are the last words, I'll ever speak. And they'll set me free." you're swell my good friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. My body aches from mistakes,
    Betrayed by lust.

    This was an amazing post.. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much emotion your writing brings. Its intense.

    ReplyDelete