Sunday, November 18, 2012

Step-By-Step: How to Accept President Obama


Step-By-Step:  How To Accept President Obama

So I’m sure some of you reading this voted for Mr. Barack Hussein Obama to rule over America for a second term.  Congrats, you got your wish.  But this post is for those of us who need a little extra help accepting Barack.  Continue reading if this applies to you.

Step 1: You must embrace him, Barack that is.  For this step, I suggest hanging a few dozen posters around your house of Obama’s face.  This step helped me realize that he isn’t that bad looking.

Step 2: Taxes have risen.  But look on the bright side, I work 4 hours straight at a telemarketing job every single day and Barack only takes $150 out of my $300 paycheck.  Not too shabby!

Step 3: We all attend Lone Peak High School.  So I’d be knocked off my feet if I found one single person without a cell phone.  We all love our phones!  And Barack is willing to add to our national debt by handing out cell phones to everyone who doesn’t have one!  Free cell phones people!

Step 4: The overall safety of our country is better than ever.  With 75% of our nuclear weapons destroyed by Barack, we can put all our trust in America’s enemies to (hopefully) not bomb us!

Step 5: Well, this step is the most important.  The thing is, whether you accept President Obama or not, he is our President.  And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

6 comments:

  1. this is like. woah, wow im stunned i was goinnageaf to vote for some other dude (my bizness)but this i think wuld soooo help people!!!! im gonna try step 1 &&&& step 10 (joke there isnt a step 10!!!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it."

    Hmm. Unless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this speeks to me.... it says that freedom is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed nervously several times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems legit! loved this post my good friend. favorite line "not too shabby" why? because its one of my favorite sayings of course

    ReplyDelete